What is Zoom?
Zoom is a video chat tool that you can access from your computer, tablet, or phone. It allows you to connect virtually through video and audio conferencing. GetSetUp uses the Zoom tool in order to teach live interactive classes.
When do I need the Zoom app installed?
- If you are using a smartphone to join a GetSetUp class and wish to join with both audio and video. Here is an article to explain how to access zoom from your smartphone/tablet.
- If you are hosting a Zoom meeting on any device (tablet, computer, smartphone)
How to Download the Zoom App
1. Visit the Zoom "Download Center" page on their website: https://zoom.us/download
2. Select one of the downloads based on your needs, the most common is the Zoom Desktop Client
3. Double click the downloaded file and follow the prompts
4. Open Zoom app on your device, and log-in or create account and enjoy your classes on GetSetUp!